Wonderware Memory Tags

micky

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an intouch 9.5 app, I have one app on one computer and the others are NADs. The problem I am having is memory tags on the NAD computers aren't populating with data only the ones using i/o servers. The memory tags are binded to a database and being displayed in intouch, they populate on the machine that holds the main app and database but no others. Any ideas why??

I'm sorry I have to say this but in my past experiences with wonderware I end up asking myself I "wonder where" the data went... hahaha sorry to be a pain...

First thing I would do is verify the bind list on the NAD machines. Is it a copy of the machine with the database? Did you create the DSNs to access the database from the NAD machines? Did you test them and verify they worked?

You haven't really given much information about your configuration.

Critt said:
I'm sorry I have to say this but in my past experiences with wonderware I end up asking myself I "wonder where" the data went... hahaha sorry to be a pain...

My floor supervisor said that exact same thing two days ago when we were going over some issues we were having with our intouch 7.1 setup.

:)