iFix VBA function definitions?

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm trying to locate the library of definitions for some iFix VBA functions. I've already located a globalsubroutine.txt file in the NLS folder that shows functions such as toggledigitalpoint, closedigitalpoint, and whatnot.

However I would like to see definitions for ones such as
opentgdpicture
taggroupsubstitution
taggroupvalue

Anyone know where I can find these? iFix documentation lacks in this regard. VB tells me the definitions are hidden.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Private Sub DataLink70_Click() 'The Comments below have been added automatically. 'Any changes could cause adverse effects to the...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI based on Proficy Ifix 5.5 which contains a header, footer, and main screen. the footer contains a panel of navigating buttons which...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Proficy iFIX V5.8 & V5.5 & V3.5. In the iFIX WorkSpace V5.5, V5.8 can open multiple instances of a single picture: OpenPicture &...
Replies
Views
I am trying to simply display a PLC string tag value (text) in a VBA control (msgbox or anything...just to get it working). The following code is...
Replies
Views
I have a Proficy iFIX 5.8 application running on a Win 7 Embedded OS with a touch screen. I am looking for a way to perform a controlled shutdown...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom