Booting Panelview Plus to Configuration screen

bobwithdana

Ocasionally if you cannot shutdown an application in a AB panelview plus and rebooting reloads the application it can be difficult to overcome.

One method is to plug in a USB keyboard and press [CTRL] {Windows} [ALT} and [SHIFT.

I have heard there may be others, Like tapping the screen while booting in 2 locations and or a way to boot using a USB thumb drive.

Does anyone know about this and can provide details?

Thanks in advance.
Bob

Restarting your PVP, you will see a white box in the left down corner of the screen; press it if you have a touch terminal (or press F1 if you have a keybord PVP) until you'll get the Configuration screen.

Hope this helps...

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

If you have a tech connect contract you can view Knowledgebase ID 26037.

That technote includes a zipped file that can be copied to a USB drive and instructions to allow you to force the PV+ to the config screen.

I can't understand why it's not available to the general public.