lenze communication

MAHER

Hi all
it is first time for me to create the network consist of plc S7(315-2DP) and drive lenze (9300 vector).
but in the fact i haven't any information about the data transfering between the plc and drive to control on it.

please i want to learn the steps to make it and applications to demonstrate it for me.

best regards

maher

i mean by steps that
- how can i transfer the data between them to make the control on for example( enable for the drive ,speed ,direction ,...etc)
- the blocks which we need .
- i need to make full control on the parameters for the drive .

maher

Last edited:
I rememeber some Lenze drives I worked on years ago. They used Profibus to do what you are talking about. You should find in your drive manual (if the drive is profibus compatible) a list of drive parameters with there Profibus codes. The PLC you have listed has Profibus DP installed. Refer to the S7 PLC manual for details on how to setup the Profibus. The SIeemens web page has manuals you can download that will give more detail.