Sequencer

Romero

Hello! I have a Twido PLC and need sequence 12 steps. The twido have a function called Drum, but we only can do a sequence with 8 steps.
My project is a cyclic sequence with 12 steps, actioning only one out at every step.

Thanks!!! :rolleyes:

Use one drum to execute the first seven steps, then use the eighth step to activate a second drum.

Execute the remaining 5 steps on the second drum.

When the second drum is finished, reset both drums.

Similar Topics

I'm seeing some confusing descriptions on the Bit Sequencer (BIT SEQ) in the GE PLC instruction set and I'm converting one of these to AB so I...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Im alot more experienced with the CLICK PLC - They have a pretty user friendly Sequencer in their ladder logic software - very easy to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, stay safe at home, please. I'm looking for a solution in WPLSoft Delta in order to control 3 compressors boosters, attached...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have just started exploring the Sysmac studio and I am not familiar with the instruction set of the sysmac studio.I am trying...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question regarding Honeywell HC 9000 sequencer function. I'm using this function to escalate energizing additional controls...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom