WinCCflex - script for date and time

Tomislav

Hi!

I need in WInCCflex write one script which does following:
When i click on one button on one I/O Field must be displayed system time, and on second I/O Field must be displayed system date.
How appear code! Can be this date and time displayed on two different Date-Time Field?

Hi there
What is the necessity of displaying date and time in separate i/o field? Anyway if you want to display in same i/o field
then create a internal tag with data type date/time and then call script with a1=NOW
where a1 is internal tag
Assign a1 to a i/o field

No script required.

Use the standard date-time object from the Simple Objects tab - you can select from the properties whether it will display date, time or both.

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi! 1. How can in WinCCflex configure script that runs whole time when runtime runs? 2. How can save system time and date in some variable...
Replies
Views
I am using the time interval logging functionality on a MP377 panel. Log files are periodically copied and stored onto a flash card, so far so...
Replies
Views
Hello ! Can somebody help me with report of production in winccflex 2008. Now I can see and can print only last cycles of production, and I want...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I was wondering if it is posible to communicate an S7-1200CPU with a WinccFlex runtime (running on a PC) via Internet. I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello! I have problem with screen in winccflex 2005&2008. When start runtime start screen is normal,but when go to the other screen and back to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom