i need help for citectscada proram

taha sadeq

hi to everyone

i need any file about citectscada
i need to learn the program way please help me if you can .....bye

It's a big difference if you want to program in VBA or in CiCode. You don't mention what you're trying to accomplish. If you only want files, then I suggest you turn to the Citect helpfiles, which are very extensive. If more is needed, then I suggest you give us a more elaborate explanation of:
  • what you want to accomplish
  • what you already have
  • what is the nature of the problems you're experiencing

Kind regards,

thank you frist mr jvdcande
and i need some application in citectscada
i want to make program in the pipline with it

Last edited:
Have you ever used Citect before ?

Have you read any tutorials or tried to do a little demo system or at least make it talk to your PLC's ?

If not you will not be able to do much without going on a training course or learning from a colleague

If you do manage to do something without any experience or training it is likely to be unstable and not much use to anyone

yes i read

yes i read this tutorial
and i can use this program put i nees more application
there isnot any place to study this program her please help me

taha sadeq said:
yes i read this tutorial
and i can use this program put i nees more application

I think people here have many things to share with you. But at least people should know what do you want? How much you understand Citect? The more detailed is your question, the more thing people can help you.

If I understand you right, you're looking for a course on programming in Citect? But it isn't clear yet what you want to accomplish: programming in VBA or programming in CiCode.

I do teach a course on Citect and programming is a part of it, albeit a very small part. But I do this for a living, so don't expect me to give my source of income away for free. Anyway, I'm not able to, because the course is the property of my employer.

Kind regards,

thank for u mr jvdcande

i want to say to u i wanna study this program cource but i don't finf any Institute to study in it in my Home because i use it in my Graduation Project
please tell me what can i do now in ur think ?
give me any help i don't advanced help ... thank to you for all

hiii everyone
there isn't any one have application in citect scada can you Attach any application to help me ????

taha sadeq said:
hiii everyone
there isn't any one have application in citect scada can you Attach any application to help me ????

You still have not told us what your SPECIFIC problem is ?

Is it for example:

Connecting to Devices ?

Programming in Cicode ?

Graphics ?

Alarm handling ?

OPC ?

Etc, etc, etc !!

Until you tell us that nobody will attach a program for you, i for one would not send a complete program to anybody as its my program and i have developed it, if you have specific problems then a file could be sent to help you but a whole project...never !!

hiiii

my problem in my Graduation Project i wanna make project with citectscada program and i can't use the program very will then i wanna for any one have any application in citect do Attach for it or send it to my email [email protected]

i want to see the application and lern from it how i can do any program thank you for all ......

Last edited:
taha sadeq said:
hiiii

my problem in my Graduation Project i wanna make project with citectscada program and i can't use the program very will then i wanna for any one have any application in citect do Attach for it or send it to my email [email protected]

i want to see the application and lern from it how i can do any program thank you for all ......

So let me get this straight, you want somebody to send you a project so you can "learn" from it to complete your graduation project ?

Why have you chosen to do your graduation project on some software you cannot use ?

I think yuou need to think again !!

i want to see the application and lern from it how i can do any program
If looking at an application would be enough to learn how to program in Citect, I would have been unemployed before I started this job. I don't say it's impossible, but I know 9 out of 10 bad programmers learned to program that way. And I'm dedicated to teach how to become a good programmer.

Regards,

hi and thanks for all

i wanna knwo now one thing only how i can learn this program realy i need this thing and i can't find any place here to study it i want from you help me in the 1ST step it's impossible you havn't any pdf file to help me please the time is go .....
and pleace tall me if you know there is any way for help me here

đź“š

If you download Citect SCADA from www.citect.com you will get all the manuals. You can then print them out but a couple of them are over 800 pages.

By the way, the latest full download is over 800 megs!!!