Pressure transducer program?

sas11

Would it be possible for someone to supply me with a couple rungs of programing or a simple program.(Direct logic from automation direct)showing some logic for pressure transducers. Currently using a pressure switch and would like to incorporate a transducer in its place.

Thanks

o_O

OK, shall we try this again?
There isn't enough information in your post to answer your question.

First, I suggest you do a forum search for posts by our distinguished colleague Ron Beaufort using the keyword scale. He has written several very informative tutorials here about scaling analog values. They are also on his website.

Then fill in the following pieces of information:
  • What are the pressure units of your transducer? PSI? Bar? Pa? inHg?
  • What is the pressure transducer minimum pressure?
  • What is the transducer's output at that pressure? mA? Volts?
  • What is the pressure transducer maximun pressure?
  • What is the transducer output at that pressure?
  • From your PLC analog input card specifications, what is the raw value from the A/D converter when the input is equal to the minimum pressure, milliamps or volts?
  • From your PLC analog input card specifications, what is the raw value from the A/D converter when the input is equal to the maximum pressure, milliamps or volts?
Once you gather that information and write it down I think you will see exactly what you need to do.