strange a position

tulip

I converted a S5 recipe block to S7.Program numbers are 1 between 13 and for each program inputs have 13 values ( -7 between 8).There are two interface DB's.One of them save 13*13=169 values according to prog.number.All of them okay.I simulated this block using PLCSIM prog.When I turn page on MP277 than sometimes input values changing .For example:now values one of them is -7,turn page again return same page this value is +249,or if input is -1 after +255,-2..+254 etc..but this changing is not continuously..I could not understand..Is there any experience? .Thanks in advance...

recipe for S7-300

I converted a S5 recipe block to S7.Program numbers are 1 between 13 and for each program inputs have 13 values ( -7 between 8).There are two interface DB's.One of them save 13*13=169 values according to prog.number.All of them okay.I simulated this block using PLCSIM prog.When I turn page on MP277 than sometimes input values changing .For example:now values one of them is -7,turn page again return same page this value is +249,or if input is -1 after +255,-2..+254 etc..but this changing is not continuously..I could not understand..Where is the fault?Is this a bug? .File is attached.Thanks in advance...
(fc35 call in OB1 for parameter assignment,fc15 is a recipe program.)

Have you checked directly online the value of the DB while MP277 showing strange value?
From your story,it's seems MP277 configuration fault

Yes I checked directly online DB and MP277 at the same time both of them showing same values.Let say I write a first value for first program number, for example :prog.no:1,first value:-1, and I write the other program number ( 1 between 13) on screen ,let say prog.no:2,first value:-7 etc..after that these values accepted by plc ( I'm watching).I write again prog.no:1 than first value is being :+255....

that is take a two's complement of -1==> 1111 1111=+255

You are lot of using WORD data type in your PLC program, -1 will be the same binary value as +255 because nature of word is unsigned.

Try to change your tag data type in MP277 as INT/DINT for WORD/DWORD value in PLC, if it's not work, change in both PLC and MP277 as INT/DINT

Thanks antonischer.I changed my tag data types in PLC as INT ( Mp277's tags were INT beforehand ),problem solved.You are right because nature of word is unsigned.Thanks again....