Limit

acerbic

What data function shall i use to set the limit

Actually i want my value not to start from ZERO

which seems to be better option shall i limit the values like lower and upper limit or use some other data function becasue it seems to be quiet messy

Thanks guys for considering it...
bkottaras mate i have use compare function but on the output i used N22:0 that was the spare bitt which i was assuming to use in the later data function as an input but when i execute it i get an eroor
Address Must be specified to the Bit Level.

whats this ...could uu Plz
cheers

That means that you were trying to compare a bit with an integer. N22:0 is an integer value. N22:0/0 is a bit...

Use a COMPARE if EQUAL or LESS
If true then MOVE current value to Minimum Limit
Flip that.

If true then MOV Minimum Limit to current value. Otherwise, you'll adjust your lower limit and not limit anything.

OZEE said:
That means that you were trying to compare a bit with an integer. N22:0 is an integer value. N22:0/0 is a bit...

Flip that.

If true then MOV Minimum Limit to current value. Otherwise, you'll adjust your lower limit and not limit anything.
Agree.
As OZEE said, you are eddressing a whole word instead of a bit by using N22:0.
N22:0/0 or N22:0/1 are bits.
Use one of the bits for your application.
Just make sure nothing is written to N22:0 also from another location (I've been bitten by this one a long time ago)