Resetting a NET-ENI module

arrowpilot

Hi all,

Playing around with a Net-Eni connected to a ML1500. (Been a while since I've done this.) So anyway, got things running with the default IP of the ENI and was able to get online to the CPU.
Fault light keeps flashing on the ENI and I assumed that was because I was using default settings??

Anyway, earlier when I was messing with the Com Redirector (no serial cable at home!) and the NET-ENI config utility I could do no damage but was unable to change the IP in the ENI. Eventually I got brave and tried to do a file save to the ENI from the utility. This hosed things up and I can no longer ping the unit or get to it from the utility.

BOOTP still shows the ENI and it's default MAC address. But it's got me locked out.

Any tricks to getting back in or resetting this thing to default??
Thoughts are certainly appreciated,
Mike

msmassey said:
I think you are going to need the cable

The more I've been thinking about it...thats what makes sense.
I should be enjoying the weekend rather than tinkering anyway! I'll have the AB cable on Monday and see what happens.

Thx for the reply.