Mitsubishi Plc Cpu Type (a1sjh)

salah

Hello all,
I am using MEDOC software package Version 1.64C and I have new PLC with CPU type A1SJH. This type of CPU is not mentioned in the PLC types listed in the MEDOC package so I select another type but when I execute transfer program to the PLC I received the following message: "Different PLC-type or memory setting".
Can you advise me what to do in order to transfer my program to the PLC and start executing my program.
Moreover, when I put the selector switch to RUN I receive the following indication on the CPU front panel:

RUN indication LED is flashing
ERROR indication LED is ON

What is the reason of this stauts condition when the selector switch in RUN mode.
Can you tell me if there is free new software package to be used with this type of CPU.

Thanks for your help

Thanks

Hi

your medoc is very old. Last version was 2.4 /2.41

GX Developer is the newer software.

Google medoc 2.4 it is available legit from some places i have been but cannot remember the sites.

Salah.
If you cannot get hold of a newer version of Medoc you could try setting the PLC type as an A3. This used to work with the A1sJH but your project will contain a sub programme which cannot be used. This should not be a problem provided that you do not try to put code into it.