Scada Pack Rtu Function??

sundar_scada

Hi to all.

I am new for this type of project .

I have request from customer for centralize monitoring from one station.
Customer is Oil company and they want to make monitoring of gas stations.

each station have surveillance camera .if sensor sence the camera should record video for 10 minutes. it should transfer to main station SCADA . total station is 55.each station have pressure transmitter. i also send pressure transmitter value to master station.
CUSTOMER WANTS TO DO THIS PROJECT IN GPRS COMMUNICATION
In each gas station we will monitoring alarms of equipment.

Can anyone tell me how I can choose best solution to make connection between gas stations and main office .Which settings I must to make for network!?

My question is

1.RTU connection details( [font=&quot]Whether the rtu have memory card specillity to store data)[/font]

[font=&quot]how can i connect PLC input to RTU[/font]

[font=&quot] 2.Is it possible video transfer through GPRS network.[/font]

[font=&quot] 3. I should send SMS to master station if any event occur.is any extra module need for this purpose.[/font]

[font=&quot] 4. Each station have less num of I/O. so can i do this project without plc.(IT MEANS CAN I DO THE PROGRAM IN RTU & STORE THE EVENT IN RTU MEMORY CARD)
[/font]

5. I NEED THE DETAILS ABOUT THE FOLLOWINGS TOO

M2M SERVER,FTP SERVER & ROUTER

My question is

1.RTU connection details.Whether the rtu have memory card specillity to store data)
-->No memory cards in IM's. You can go for ET200S or ET200M.

2.how can i connect PLC input to RTU
-->Profibus

3.Is it possible video transfer through GPRS network.
-->Video streaming in GPRS is a reality, but dont know how to configure w.r.t PLC's

4. I should send SMS to master station if any event occur.is any extra module need for this purpose.
-->TC35+CP340

5. Each station have less num of I/O. so can i do this project without plc.(IT MEANS CAN I DO THE PROGRAM IN RTU & STORE THE EVENT IN RTU MEMORY CARD)
-->Confused. You need DVR to do this, PLC memory card wont help you

Need Ip Camra Spec??

THANKS MANMEETVIRDI
I WRITE THE CUSTOMER SPECIFICATION BELOW. I DON,T KNOW WHICH DVR USE FOR VIDEO RECORDING. I NEED THE DETAIL INFORMATION ABOUT VIDEO TRANSFER.

YOUR CONFUSED QUESTION IS:
IN EACH STATION HAVE LESS THAN 6 I/O. SO CAN I DO ANY PROGRAM(LADDER OR FBD OR STL) IN RTU LIKE PLC. IF ITS POSSIBLE MEANS NO NEED PLC . I DO THE PROGRAM IN RTU ITSELF. I ESTABLISH A CONNECTION BETWEEN DVR & RTU.

IS ANY IP CAMERA AND DVR SATISFY THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS MEANS PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS.
moz-screenshot.jpg

IT SHOULD SATISFY THE FOLLOWING TERMS

1. DVD QUALITY IMAGES AND MPEG4 / JPEG COMPRESSION ENABLING HIGH RESOLUTION, 704 X 480 @ MAX 30 FRAME NTSC PIXLES (25 FRAMES PAL PIXELS)

2. DUAL STREAMING TECHNOLOGIES ENABLING THE VIDEO INPUT SIGNAL IN TWO DIFFERENT WAYS IN PARALLEL POSSIBLE FOR INDIPENDENT VIEWING AND RECORDING SETTINGS.BI-DIRECTIONAL FULL DUPLEX AUDIO INTERFACE SUPPORTS AUDIO IN & AUDIO OUT AS PC AS WELL AS PDA

3. REMOTE MOBILE MONITORING BY PDA IN GSM,GPRS, CDMA,3G NETWORK & MOBILE PHONE

4.DIRECT 9.0 SUPPORT VIEWING

5. RS 232/485 SERIAL PORTS FOR PTZ DOMES / CAMERAS & FOR SENSORS AND RELAY

6. VIDEO LOSS ALARM

7.1/3 SONY COLOR EXVIEW HAD CCD.

8.HIGH RESOLUTION.

9.50M RANGE VISIBLE IN TOTAL DARKNESS WITH 40PCS OF IR LEDs.

10.BUILT -IN DAY & NIGHT LENS(LED LENS)

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg