WebPort Remote Access Routers?

markhommer

Has anyone been using the WebPort Remote Access Routers from Spectrum Controls, via the Talk2M service provider? We have been using AB's 9300-RADES Remote Access Dial-In Modem and we are considering trying the WebPort with the Talk2M VPN service. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Thanks in Advance!

Similar Topics

Just received an email that they are ending support for Webport and discontinuing the web service as well at the end of 2019. Not sure the reason...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom