PC-XP Control program?

I have a question on PC control application. Here is what is happening so far I have 10-DL05 PLC’s controlling a GS2 frequency motor drive. The input from the motor is with a M.D. Quad encoder 120ppr and an AK1 proximity switch for reset. All ten PLC’s do the same function and have user input via a C-More micro-Graphic GUI touch screen. They all work fine in the stand alone mode operator mode. So each box includes 1-DL05, 1-encoder, 1 proximity switch, 1-GS2 motor control in 10 different locations.

The PLC’s are currently programmed using Direct Soft 5 using the typical ladder programming style.

OK! Here is what I want to do! I want to connect all ten PLC’c to a PC via 100/base-T to a computer running MS-XP operating system. From the PC I want to be able to control all or any one PLC’s functions using a Graphical Programming program running on the remote computer. This needs to be something easy that the average person can do by point and click methodology.

So other than custom software is there any application that can achieve the desire result?

Mike -

Last edited: