pIEAce OUT!

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any Job Openings in FLA.

I was told today that I was in need of medication and acting erratically.

It's time for a career move.

I wanna work in the tropical states.

Resume available,
But I am much better in person.

CALL ME!

EMAIL
ME!

FLY ME to FLA, I will make your company
Trillions of microsecond$!

And tens of thousands of doolars!

PiEaCe!

PAUL E CUNNINGHAM
AKA
PAUL E SURE

(405) 274-9373

GO BIG RED (SAM BRADFORD),
GO BIG NOG(UIERA)
GO TX(LONGHORS ARE MORE DESERVING THAN THE SHOW ME STATE BRATS)

LUV'd YA

anD SPEICAL THANKS TO rsdORAN FOR HIS NO BS TRAINING...

hOPEFULLY,
i WONT HAVE TO MIX FRUIT SMOOTHIES FOR A LIVING IN THE PANHANDLE OF THE GREAT usa FULL TIME, BUT LOOKING FOR A PART TIME BARTENDING JOB FOR PHYSICAL IMPROVMENT.

dO THEY goT BRAUMS
IN FLORIDA?

(MY ERRATIC BEHAVIOR IS DUE TO MY RECENT LASIK VISION CORRECTIONS WHICH MADE ME GO FROM NEARLY INFINITELY FARSIGHTED TO -175 L, AND -150R, ) NOW ALL I NEED IS SOME TAI CHI AND AN APPEARANCE ON ULTIMATE FIGHTER! NOW I CAN SEE MY OWN WHISKERS AND OTHERS' TOO!

i REALLY WAS LEGALLY BLIND AND DIDN'T KNOW it!

PAUL.

Last edited:
AND TArGET

Strawberry Juice

From Wally World

iT IS WEIRD WHAT VISION CORRECTION SURGERY HAS DONE TO MY ETYE HAND VERB LOOK TOUCH FEEL ccOORRDDIINNAATTION

i am relearning how to ypte

OkiePC said:
Any Job Openings in FLA.

Hi Okie. No more openings here than anywhere else, which is to say, none.

OkiePC said:
I was told today that I was in need of medication and acting erratically.

It's time for a career move.

So it was HR that told you that? Brutal, man. People don't appreciate eccentricity anymore.

OkiePC said:
I wanna work in the tropical states.

That's Hawaii and here, and as I understand it, the only job market that sucks worse than here is there. And Indiana.

OkiePC said:
dO THEY goT BRAUMS
IN FLORIDA?

Not that I'm aware of. Got some nice micro-brews though.

Seriously dude, in this medium I can never tell when someone is yanking me or having a meltdown. I usually guess based on whether they include their real name or phone numb... never mind.

I hope things look up for you soon.

TM

Sorry no sunny florida but if you have a ticket, a pulse and want to move to western Canada, your hired.

You get used to it...

Been there done that several times.... Have had some employers send me to a psychiatrists. I always give the same explaination.... "What sane person would do this for a living"

Going to the shirnks are the fun parts... The game is to see how many different problems the shrink thinks you have... Got one to give me 3 different prescriptions... Had to change jobs when my boss found out though... I think the whole ordeal made him nervous... Told him he should see a shrink 'cause they give out the best drugs... Man he gave me a lously reference after that.....

Don't know about the job situation here but you can't beat the weather. Hope you have good luck job hunting and if your ever around Jacksonville let me know.

Okie
If you want to get that jeep converted to 4WD all electric why are you moving farther away ie Fla??

Yeah we have rain here in Seattle and cloudy skies and a greater incidence of SADS and depression
and we do flood in Nov and Dec
BUT
we do not have year round rattlesnake
hurricanes
alligators
high humidity (well a few days in summer)
Couple thoughts on your medication needs
1. Is this person a competent physician?
2. Who qualified this person to make the comment?

IF things are a hassle at work and if they honor family leave act go see a doc and get a 30 day break (sabbatical or call it what you will).

Went thru same thing I think at Boeing
Saw a shrink who told me
1. You are a tech
2. They are not
3. They are afraid of you because you know more than they.
4. Techs do not fit in well with society
Dan Bentler

A bit too much info but WTF, I am truly shameless, and once again free!

I had a bit of a life altering experience again...Lasik Vision correction followed by a sense of wanting to become a new me.

As my psychic self crawled out of my dull shell, superstitions, and inner beliefs started to take hold yet again...I learned that when a simpleton with a heart of gold and pure faith says God Bless You when you give him half your smokes and a pack of beef jerky, you immediately and assuredly will be blessed. In my case, I received $100 for giving another stranger a jump start five miles later. (He practically forced the money into my hands, I tried to refuse it.)

As usual, I followed this minor manic pace with a rash of work-a-holism, although scattered and less than maximally efficient it was very fun...and enlightening. I ended up taking a spur of the moment ME-trip to Tulsa just for the helluvit to explore life as if I were fresh out of college with $1000 bucks to blow, just to see some possibilities.(I haven't done that since before Penny and I married some twenty years ago.) Of course, without anyone at my side to slap me awake and trade sleep-seats with me, the trip was derailed and I was brought back to the truth, which is that I am not a whole citizen in this sorry state of OkieHomies.

When I ran out of brain power I pulled into the nearest motel and got arrested for public intoxication. (I was not intoxicated, only slap happy with exhaustion.)

Never sing a Rodney Carrington tune to the Oklahoma Law in front of a sultry hotel room...especially not "Marijuana-Ville". Getting arrested is embarrasing when you are not fu-dged up but you're acting like a child. On the other hand, I learned that Taser Gun victims who flop on the ground and act like little girls are simply pushies. With my single experience, I believe Taser Guns are a little more than twice the intensity of paintball at close range, plus a skin prick. The bruise is nearly gone, and the scab is less than that of running along the creek side into a sharp twig. Yep, not to brag for being a dip-squat, but I didn't even go to my knees. I am sure they only zapped me on the lowest setting for less than two seconds, but both officers told me that I was on PCP because no one can stand there and yank the thing out when the juice stops unless they are high. (I guess you can absorb that new fangled angel dust from a handshake, cause all I ingested that night was friendship and Kentucky Fried Chicken.). Little did they know that I understand the danger of head trauma, know how to stand for combat, and have lots of electrical understanding to boot.

Hopefully there is fine money to be made (don't know yet what I owe) from signing away the video rights to the TRU channel. I will inquire in the morning when I walk back to the police station from this motel to see about getting the "public intox" charge changed or amended to include "sleep deprivation".

What is not funny is the state of mental health care in NE Oklahoma. They insisted I was on drugs, used a catheter to prove that I was, and then shipped me to a nut house when I started sleepwalking in the holding cell and kept pushing the button by the cage door. I really am not not sure If the dream about apes and jail cells was accompanied by me moving around or if I was by that time unconscious.

The holding cell was quite nice and safe, and I had flip flips and a new orange jump suit to protect me from the diseases of the only other dude around who looked like a DUI suspect.

Once they dropped me off in Wagoner, though, I found out what hell I can withstand with my survival skills of imagination and wit out in front. I was in sheer animal survival mode on the inside though being captive with 27 other needy persons who occupied our tiny two hall puzzle house, with a staff not full of rotten apples, unworthy of McD's, and unnoticed for their incompetence until I arrived to write letters to the patient advocates.

From the homeless to the heroin needle freaks, to the schizo-affective to the paranoid psychotic at least they did not roll their eyes at me in my uninhibited state of mania.

After my first nights sleep and meals, I was my sharp old self again. I could not run jump and play every day, nor see the horizon for four days, and swore to my kids I would not stop taking my pills again, no matter how much hair I leave behind in the shower drain. (Bald and Tribally tattooed is "in" anyhow".)

The bumps on my nose where my spectacles once sat is nearly gone, I gained 9 pounds, and really don't look too out of shape for a 41 year old.

My sanity came back overnight since they simply upped the dosage I was already taking for the past week, and forced me to cope with other psycho affective freaks like me. At least I received some genuine respect from them, they could all call me by name and look me in the eye within 24 hours of my arrival. I quickly became the TV guru, because no one on their pi$$ poor staff could bring in the local cable signal to the twenty year old television for football night. (How 'bout Sam Bradford by the way).

I now sit at the public PC of a Motel 8 in Sapulpa. I am barefoot, wearing my swimsuit and enjoying a very dramatic springlike thunderstorm which woke me from the beginning of a deep sleep. It is sixty degrees outside, I am going to have one more Camel Light and a caffeine free diet pop before crashing again, if the thunderstorm allows it.

At least it is better than the last four nights I spent in captivity after being caught too tired to drive by the PO-lice in this same town.

I have no cell phone (it is in lock down with my Stratus), never got to surprise my life-long friend with an evening drop-in, but sometimes my co-pilot jerks the wheel from my overzealous grip.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be zippy nippy 28 degrees and I get to walk to the station (less than two-miles) to see how good I can kiss booty to the cops when totally sane.

No, I was not on any type of drug except those prescribed by a psychiatrist. Yes, I do believe in science, psychiatry, ghosts, Christ, and even have my own explanation for UFOs.

PIEACE IS BACK, and my boss says I can take as much time as I need to work out the stressors in my life because he does not want to lose me.

Thanks for all the kind wishes.
Hugs to you all except the dope-minded.

Paul

Last edited:
Hi Okie.

What you write is clearly the writings of a person who needs help.
Forget the cops and the experience with the holding cell, that is not important.
Of course your writings is no basis from which anyone can gauge your real state of health. But it does not appear to me that it is just a matter of "work frenzy".
What is important is that you must find all the help you have got, friends - family - coworkers, and allow them to help you. Admit to them and yourself that you are sick and you need help. It is important that you do that so you dont lose them, and so that you get the proper treatment as soon as possible.
You probably will have to go to a hospital. Dont worry, it is not like the Cuckoo's Nest. At some time you get back and will start your normal life again, and then the understanding and help from your friends will be invaluable.
That your boss says he dont want to lose you is a very good thing.

I have been there with a family member, and it is a very hard struggle, but it is definitely possible to overcome the struggle.

Thanks Jesp.

My last reply was to ensure all of you out there that I am not a drugged out raving lunatic. The very first post was made with one hand over my eye because there really was a retraining period to get my right/left brain + vocab and hand coord working. My boss was pressuring me to get off the PC too, cause he needed me to leave the plant immediately. I was in no condition to hold a conversation, not because of drugs (which is the guilty til proven innocent assumption made by all people who see/hear a sleep deprived man...)

I just needed to express myself, and sent the same message to my friends and family who are concerned about me.

I will not force them to drive 300 miles to bail my grown up butt, when I have plenty-o-survival cash, all the right medical and psychiatric help available to me.

They have real world in their face issues and don't need to baby sit me.

Plus they enjoy reading about the wild adventures of Paulski from a distant, humorous point of view, and seeing me get into trouble is not something that would help them.

I have no worries now, except how to convince the Police that I should be allowed to retrieve my car without the title which is in Cogar.

THanks again.

Paul (off to print a couple of local maps...)

My doctors are all very competent, except I need to pick a new one closer to home. My medication works fine and has for about 4 years, only bad side effects for me are hair loss and excessive salivation...which led me to try to stop and restart taking it on my own. This is the first time I have gotten too far behind the eight ball, but two more days and I would have been just fine.

Last edited:
Paul

Can sorta relate - while in college landlady found me in a seizure. Fire Dept came and I was very combative supposedly punched out one's faceshield. Still combative in hospital where they are trying to treat me. THey ran two toxicological screens - both entirely negative - and could not believe it was not drug induced. Three days in coma and woke remembering nothing including firefighter - found about that when went to station to thank them for help. It was all diagnosed as viral encyphilitis - samples on me sent all over country. Had em scratching their heads for 4 days.

Firefighters and docs evaluate the symptoms they see until they get more data - just like we do. They are nothing but highly trained trouble shooters.

OK so from reading thru the lines you went off meds and got yourself exhausted. I think you are posting this in part looking for advice so here goes.

You have been married for 20 years
- I have not
- I am a better and more practiced lone wolf than you.

1. ALLOW your family to help you. They will be more upset if you dont let them help.
2. Do not do this on your own.
3. Go see the doc at home

Dan Bentler

Last edited:
Okie
Sorry to hear of your unfortunate adventures, I think you need to rest and see a different doctor.
I truely hope it work out for you, god bless you

Back
Top Bottom