3rd Year Electrical Student in Trouble

sean1185

Hi,

I'm in PLC's II (ELR 320 Electrical Automation)

I'm coming close to the end of my semester and I'm all alone and I need someone that I can ask questions to. Could anyone possibly help me? I am so eager.

Thank You

Sean

sean1185 said:
Hi,

I'm in PLC's II (ELR 320 Electrical Automation)

I'm coming close to the end of my semester and I'm all alone and I need someone that I can ask questions to. Could anyone possibly help me? I am so eager.

Thank You

Sean

Thats what this forum is for, post away.

On a side note, your post makes you sound like a lost wet puppy

Ask your question by posting here. We don't do your homework for you, but if you ask a question and show what you have done so far to show you have put a little effort into it then you will find there are many here who will help tutor you to help you work your way through your problem. First, try the forum search, there is a good chance that your question has already been asked by another.

Most of the contributors here are professionals who recognize that some day you will be our coworker - therefore we expect you to learn, that is why we will help you but we won't do it for you.

Last edited: