Time Delay

acerbic

Hello People...

I am working on a project where i have to calculate the percentage of materials.

The summary is ...Their are two integrator with Tags N10:10 and F8:158

N10:10 is a conveyor belt on which material is coming with rate of Tones per hour..

F8:158 is a coil....

what i have to do is to provide the delay for 20 second to N10:10

If i apply data function TON how does it work ....what else i have to do to make sure that its providing a delay of 20 second

Ur suggestion must be appreciated cheers

First, you need to clarify your addresses. You seem to be suggesting that N10:10 and F8:158 are bits (on/off states) but in fact these addresses represent numerical values. So F8:158 cannot be assigned to a coil, and please elaborate on your statement "N10:10 is a conveyor belt."