Simulation Software - what's the best?

dogleg43

Have an opportunity to do a project that requires some simulation/modeling software for material handling.

Looking for recommendations from experienced users of simulation/modeling software. Which one would you recommend? Rockwell's Arena is the only one I'm aware of. Looking for some alternatives or things to look out for, etc.

Thanks in advance.

We use PICs for emulation, a PC version of lamps and toggle switches, with a bit extra intelligence. You can simulate items moving and vessels filling etc, plus the field feedback signals.

We use AutoMod for simulation, where you can build your plant and simulate all interactions.

Similar Topics

What is the best Modbus simulation software to purchase? I have found several on the internet and I need to be able to work with all flavors of...
Replies
Views
I'm quoting an Allen Bradley job where the client has asked for the process to be simulated prior to installation on site and they have asked me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to introduce my software for emulation of conveyor systems. This programm provides you to create some objects as conveyors...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I used to use DDE drivers to read my Modbus cards but Microsoft has deemed that to be unfit for the newer versions of Office. I need...
Replies
Views
Bonus question: do you get that odd feeling when you hear the words "industrie 4.0 digital twin" where you cringe at the buzzwords but also kind...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom