RS Activation Question

bledet

I am nearing the end of a job and gathering the clients activations to put back on their master disks to turn over to them. The problem i am having is we have several activations on several machines here in the office and I am not sure which ones go where. Does the serial shown in EVMoveW supposed to match the serial on the disk, or re they different?

Similar Topics

Trying to remember the proper steps, had to re-install my studio 5000 suite. I got the v33 from RA website with Factory Talk activation manager...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I got few Rockwell product that im using at work mostly to do maintenance stuff and small programming but im looking for a way to learn...
Replies
Views
I can by a labtop with RS5000,rslinx, and factory talk view on it to learn on at the house. The question is; if I have to reinstall any of these...
Replies
Views
We're currently taking inventory on all our Rockwell software and to what host each activation is linked. Some of the activations are hosted on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Our facility has RS software activations for various products scattered troughout our assembly lines and office computers. I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom