MOV fuction

acerbic

Can anyone please help me out witht this....
i m struck with a silly problem...

I really wanted to know that can we use MOV fuction for an input if not than wats the other option...

Actually i used LEQ and MOV function on same rung and i want delay for 20 sec on the other rung but for that i need output from the first one so nothing is hitting in my mind rite now
hope u guys could help me out with this

Cheers

What???????????????????????

You need to learn to define CLEARLY what you're wanting to do. All of the questions you've been asking are extremely confusing.

The hardest, yet most important part of any automation project is to define what you want to do. Put it in a flow chart, or a sequence narrative, or whatever -- define what you need to do before you ever start writing code.

What exactly are you wanting to MOV? Why? Why not just start a TON to do your 20s delay?

If you want good help, write/ask good questions. Give as much information as possible. Show us what you have - perhaps we can identify the problem. This cryptic information that you're giving us isn't going to get the help you want in a timely manner...

My Apologize for all this mess up actually i m very New to this thing and by now everyhting is going over my head ....
sorry to bother UUu

Ron Beaufort said:
you're not really "bothering" us ... it's just that we can't help you unless you tell us more about your problem ...

Exactly!! We come here not only to get help, but to give help. The best way to get good help is to ask good questions.

We can tell you're in over your head -- we've all been there. And we'll help you! But you need to help us help you.

What EXACTLY do you need to do??

LEQ would indicate some Allen Bradley CPU, can't tell which one.
Inputs can be read using MOV or LEQ or NEQ or wahtever instruction.
Do you want to use mentioned instructions to write to inputs?
Do you need to capture status of inputs for some time?

I have no idea what you are asking, but after looking at your other equally confusing posts about limiting a value and a twenty second dealy, I suppose that you might be looking for something like this:

A120308A.JPG

I have no idea if its actually what you want, it shows how to move the value stored in N7:1 into N7:0 if the value of N7:0 is less than zero for 20 seconds.

I saw you other posts and ignored them because they were unintelligible, and only because its the end of the day did I bother to take the trouble to decipher what you might be asking for - and I still have no idea how close that is, its a wild assed guess at what you wanted.

Slow down a bit, think about what you want to communicate to us, and help us help you by clearly stating the problem, give us the details we need, the PLC you are using, and exactly what you are trying to accomplish. Tell us what you are measuring and what you are controlling, you will get much better help that way.