MLX DF-1 problem

HJTRBO

Hello,

I had a problem today where I Linx couldn't auto configure to the ML 1100 I was working on. Luckily I could go in through ethernet!

Any how, I had the error o4X come up, this has been covered before and for the life of me I cant seem to find it using the forum search. If any one would be kind enough who has a memory better than mine be able to point me in the right direction?

If some of you would be prepared to go over it again I have RS Linx Gateway 2.54, RS Logix V8.10, PC to MLX cable. I was unable to use auto configure. It would hang on "auto configure initialising" When I tried 'who active go online I had a 'error 04x' come up.

Many thanks.

Tell us how the port is configured. Look at your offline file.
Tell us what cable you are using (cat. Number)