S7 micro/win start bits

JimSandberg

I was wondering how to set up the default values of bits.

My example:
A machine which has two modes of working, timers and sensors. It is suppose to be controlled from a touch panel, which is working just fine. It's just that when I start the machine it's normaly set to timers, I want it to be sensors by default.

/ JIM

You can use the first scan bit (SM0.1) to initialize your program. To know more about the various special memory locations, go to the help in MicroWIN and search for System Symbol Table.

Kind regards,

first line of the main block should say
NETWORK1
LD M0.0
S V0.0, 1
R V0.1, 1
NETWORK2
LDN M0.0
S V0.1, 1
R V0.0, 1

where m0.0 is selection bit in HMI for selecting timer/sensor mode

v0.0 is say timer mode (selected when m0.0 is true)
v0.1 is sensor mode(selected when m0.0 is false)