Tieback and Harmony?

scada

Can any one tell me why the max Tieback is 4095 ?and what's the harmony service because I had a problem with the RSlinx and I checked the harmony and found it's installed and started?Thank you all.

See PDF below for "Harmony" explanation.

Tieback is the output of an auto/manual station. Its used when the controller (PID) instruction is put in the manual mode. The 0-4095 value matches the PID's auto mode output value.
Needs to be the same to achieve bumpless transfers.
I don't use it (tieback) myself, I prefer the software auto/manual mode.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, been a longtime viewer of the forum, this is my first time posting. Nice to meet you all. I am working with a system which uses...
Replies
Views
We have a couple of instances in our control systems where we want to, for example, force a PID controlled motor to a minimum speed or force a...
Replies
Views
I've done a forum search for "tieback" but no luck with an answer; only references. I guess you all know what it is. RS5000 online help assumes...
Replies
Views
Guys, Anybody here knowing what's function of "tieback" in PID instruction in RSLogix5? What value that I should fill it? and what happend if I...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody... I would like to know if somebody can explain me what the "tieback" parameter exactly does in a PLC5 PID instruction? I am new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom