micrologix 1200 relay outputs

h.baal

Hi all

This is my first post, I've started to program a Micrologix 1200 PLC and I don't understand how relay outputs work.

For example, If I set output channel 1 (O:0/1) from ladder logic, the LED is turned on but I can't detect any voltage with a multimeter.

I think I have to feed the output in some way. If I'm not wrong, can anybody tell me how?

Thanks in advance

H.Baal

Similar Topics

I have an issue on a system i've inherited. I had one of my relay outputs sticking on. When the lights off and i'm still getting voltage through...
Replies
Views
Hello! First time poster here. I've been in and out of PLC programming for around 10 years now. My current project has me way deeper into...
Replies
Views
Maybe I'm getting confused because of all the topics on XIO/XIC or NO/NC instructions but I'm just looking at my PLC relay outputs on my...
Replies
Views
Does this mean it can run 24vdc and 120vac relays depending on which of the 10 outputs are used? Whats the difference from OUT 0-9 and VAC DC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom