Panelview Plus Trending

bobwithdana

Can I do Historical Trending on any panelview Plus or do I need special software or hardware. Currently when I leave the screen and come back to it the trend data starts over.

Thanks Bob

bobwithdana said:
Can I do Historical Trending on any panelview Plus or do I need special software or hardware. Currently when I leave the screen and come back to it the trend data starts over.

Thanks Bob

Yes you can
You need to start the data logging model, add the Tags you want to that data logging model, and then in your trend you need to select the tag from the data logging model.

Be aware that there is a maximum no. of points that you can log as well, 300,000 I think.

Depending on how many pens you log, and how often you want to sample the data, will determine how far back you can go.

You can log to a CF card, but this does not over-ride the limitation I mentioned above.