PV+ 1250 slow communication problem

gherz817

I upgraded the PV 1200E project to PV+ 1250 and it communicate to PLC 5 using RIO. What I did is that I uploaded the old PV program and migrated/converted to FactoryTack View Studio ME. The manual said that some of the data types are not supported by FacktoryTalk View ME.Alarms which are in block data type were not converted and I manually configured the alarm tags in the FactoryTalk. Now when we tested and commissioned the new PV+ 1250, the response time when press the button is too slow sometimes 5 secs, 10 secs and sometimes it needs a second press/touch of the HMI button. What might causing the inconsistent communication response? Do I misconfigured something? or it is a version problem? I could not figure out what causing the inconsistent response and slow communication. The old PV the response time is 2 to 3 seconds which is the normal response time.

I really appreciate all inputs...
Thank you..