FactoryView ME Station windows Vista?

Rockwell No support for Vista

per the compatibility matrix in this Rockwell Automation Technote, there is no support for vista in any CPR for FT View ME or SE. As far as station is concerned, I have not attempted to run it standalone on any other hardware than the PV Plus and the PV Plus CE, with the small exception of using it as the testing interface from FT View ME on my XP Box. Hope that helps.
http://rockwellautomation.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/rockwellautomation.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=42682&p_created=1189023359

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, i am new to this form and this might be a silly question. but i wanted to clarify this sentence i found in FactoryTalk Documentation. >>> •...
Replies
Views
Hi, So first off I don't think I really belong here as my experience on this is pretty much 0. Also I don't think my question really pertains to...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how can I find the location(s) of the tag in FactoryView? E.g. we know there is a tag “pump_on.0” in logix5000 is connected to the...
Replies
Views
I want to use a GOTO button to display a screen when it is pressed.In other words I want to use a function key(F3) to go to screen 6 when it is...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know how to read or import RA FactoryTalk View v5.10 data log files into Excel? Although the file is a txt file it is not human...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom