Recipes with Panel View Plus

bubbleship

I’m using a Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 PLC and a Panel view Plus operator interface that allows the setting of a single pressure for each recipe. 100 recipes can be stored on the screen. Each recipe can be created, edited and saved through the operator interface. The pressure regulated by a proportional relief valve is actively displayed to the screen through a pressure transducer.

What I need to know is can I use indirect address, I was told by the AB rep. that the Panelview plus has a recipes tree (?) that I can use. Help Thanks

I’m using a Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 PLC and a Panel view Plus operator interface that allows the setting of a single pressure for each recipe. 100 recipes can be stored on the screen. Each recipe can be created, edited and saved through the operator interface. The pressure regulated by a proportional relief valve is actively displayed to the screen through a pressure transducer.

What I need to know is can I use indirect address, I was told by the AB rep. that the Panelview plus has a recipes tree (?) that I can use. Help Thanks
The PV Plus has a Recipe Plus canned program that can do the work for you.
You can also download a recipe plus sample for PV from the AB site as well as instructions on how to set it up and use it.
Comes in handy.
You can also make it as part of your hMI so all the recipes are saved on the terminal.