DH+ network too busy?

MGuenette

Hi,

is there a way to know if a dh+ connection is too busy.

I have CLX usgin both channel of DH+. One channel for a series of slc conencted to it just to put them on the network and one channel connected to slc5/04 used as remote IO. I have to add informations to transfer from clx to slc like temperature of the freezer and I would like to know the gap available of the connection.

Thanks
Martin.

Similar Topics

I have an existing FTV SE application running on a computer and trying to add another "station" at the location. The application is FTV SE v12...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom