xc plc (thinget / xinje plc)

zigan

hi.... welcome...

I am already use xc3 plc (xinje.com) for months.
Firstly I use this PLC, I so confuse coz there just few document about thois device. That's why I post this thread. If anyone need information about XC plc, join this thread. :)

[email protected]

Hi friends, firstly i don't speak english well so excuse my english and i need help,
i am using a thinget PLC XC3 and i have a problem with an extansion temperature module . It worked normally with a right values of temperature and sudenlly when i power on my system the red run light of an extansion module still on for 10seconds only and turn off {its operate mode is to be on while the plc is on} what to do? is the module dammaged....... thanks

xinje modbus/free communication

Hello guys.I'm new user in the site.I have a problem.

I have connected my xc3 plc to a device which is an electronic board with leds.In my programm I have an increase counter and I want to pass each value of the counter from plc to the device.I have found the instructions from the manuals and the parametres are correct.The problem is that when I check with a scopemeter if the value is passing to the device, the scopemeter shows me always the same.The same when the counter value is 1 or 56.Does anyone Knows if i forget something?Should I convert plc from slave to master? I am new user of the plc's so I would be very happy if anybody provided me some help with this situation.Thank you.