Indusoft

Jon R

Has anyone else here used Indusoft Web Studio?

I am trying to draw a new symbol, but the grid snap doesn't appear to be working properly, Despite having a 10 x 10 grid drawing a closed polygon is a complete nightmare.

I am using v6.1 SP4.

Any ideas?

Jon.

I use Indusoft v6.1 SP4 and have verified this "bug". The snap works for buttons and their objects, but not at all for polygons.

Use an external drawing tool, then import them I guess. Report the bug to Indusoft, and I will too.

Hi dear colleagues

InduSoft spans to grid only first point of open or closed polygon and simple lines. More complex figures are scaling entirely.

btw,
1. I look at InduSoft techforum and don't find your message..
2. InduSoft Library has many good looking simbols.

Last edited:
Zova: I have tried 3 times to join the tech forums but have never received the "invitation" back from them permitting me to join. I'll call them I guess.

I love Indusoft, it's a lot of bang for the buck and the easy Web based scada.

Zova: While Indusoft has many symbols they are based around industrial processes and I am not using it for that.

I had to email support as, like lakesidebc, I have not had confirmation of my acceptance to the forum.

Lakesidebc: I agree and that is why I chose it, as well as the fact that Beckhoff US recommend it. It is good value for money. Especially for my kind of projects.

Jon.

I am sure there are people from Indusoft who hang around on this forum, so hopefully they may be able to help.

Don't worry. I think it sounds strange, but my acceptance to InduSoft forum I got during 3 days from certain InduSoft's worker and this e-mail was written obviously manually.