US Filter Microcat

mwilliamsiei

I have a set of Autocon Microcat 9710's PLC's made by US Filter. I know that there is a driver called Miconet that is designed to talk to Wonderware, but I don't know if it is a Wonderware driver or if it is a US Filter driver. I do know it is not on the driver disk that comes with the Wonderware software. Any body have any idea?

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
When supplying variable frequency drives (vfd), should we install the line filter (emc) before the reactor (choke), or reactor before filter...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'd like to have a filter on an Alarm Summary page where I could pick which of the 3 groups I created I want to display on the screen. I...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm new to PLC and HMIs, and I was given the following problem: I need to be able to filter alarms and events that are only related...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find the operating limit range of a few conveyors. In the event one of them breaks I want to see the abnormal value and use this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom