Contrologix

zqew05

I'm still playing with RSLogix-5 but an opportunity opened up for me to sit at the back of the class for Contrologix. They have several one-time courses lined up. A friend at a sister facility (same company) offered the chance for me to learn something new. He did say there are problems with CLX, he constantly mentioned not being able to use an old version of the software. He said they keep issuing a new version, which makes the old version difficult to use. I'm still on a deep learning curve with RSL5, will I end up learning something or just adding to the confusion factor?

will I end up learning something or just adding to the confusion factor?

Some like all AB stuff. Some don't. (like me)

But one thing is certain. Whatever you can learn, even after you have forgoten most of it, something will still add to your knowledge. Take the course. Get in on the confusion, wether it's from hardware, firmware or software.

Hey! If you want to be a player in the game, you must traine. Or else, just sit back and watch the others play.