Factoryview Studio

rlasseigne

I am looking for some help creating a trend in Studio ME, can anyone suggest a site that might help me. I would be looking for a manual or some kind of online tutorial. Thanks in advance.
Richard

Go to Menu Objects->Trending and select Trend. Then draw it in your display and double click for properties. There you can change a lot of parameters (see hep).

Then, in your project tree you have to create a datalog in "DataLog Models" with the tags that you want to trend (this is for logging historical data, if you want only real time data, this is not necessary). When the datalog is created, go to your trend display, go to propertes in your trend and in the pen tab select your Datalog in the "Data Log Model" Combobox. Then go to Connections tab and add the same tags that you added in your Log Model (with this you make that the tags tending are the same of the model tags). After that, return to pen tab and you will see the tags added in the list, so then you can change color, caption and the parameters you want.

In a ME application you can't create big historics logs as an RSView32 or FTView SE, is only for a few points, for example 1000.