Size Matters...

bluenoser337

I need to install a 120AC to 24DC power supply in a small enclosure. The PS will power a maximum of 10 4-20mA loops, and about 20 sinking PLC digital inputs (through dry contacts). Anyone know of a small DIN rail mountable PS that would be suitable here? Thanks!

I have used the Telemecanique (Square D) ABL7CEM series for several applications. They have a 24V 1.2A unit that measures just 1.75" wide by 3" high.

Don't forget about puting the power supply in the cord like Dell did w/ their POS Optiplex computers.

Similar Topics

5000 X 5 current transformer has an oval window about 9" X 5" (23cm x 13cm) but the water cooled buss bar passing through it is only about 1.5"...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a quick question. I have been using scripts to change the color of buttons. The reason, I am usually using multiple hmiruntime.tags...
Replies
Views
Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue with FT View Studio ME when I try to open the propoerties of any object, the size of it is very big and doesn't let...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am experimenting with different devices & am battling the connection sizes. At present, have a 1734-AENT/C, 1xOB8 & 1xIB8 I have tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom