auto mate 15

Using the "Search" button at the top, try keyword "reliance" or "automate"
Try this site for information:
http://www.automation-consulting.com/aps/aps.htm
There was a hand held programmer made for these units as well as programming software. If you are going to use a computer you will need an old DOS based computer (Windows98 or older) and some software called "APX" programming software. The comm port uses standard RS232. I have an old manual somewhere if you need more info.

thanx,my task begins, i suppose i will have to locate a specific 9 pin rs232, i have some i used for connecting to ab 501?

Similar Topics

Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
I have 32 masters in a linear topology network chain. I would prefer to use AL1xxx series from IFM. They do support device level ring if that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Can anyone share the Combined tube autopilot program If anybody worked with it.. we have newly installed this Auto pilot CT which is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Does anybody know a way to periodically refresh the Alarm and Event Log Viewer in FactoryTalk View SE?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom