Koyo DL205 DL230CPU

KosinskiB

Hello,

I have a programmable logic controller which was made by Koyo: DL205 series with DL230 CPU. It comes from an old maschine making synthetic stones. I downloaded the DirectSoft program from www.koyo.co.kr and I maked a kable to connect the plc with my PC. I would like to load my program to this device, but there is a password. I am not interesting what is in the plc. Is there any way to reset program memory without knowledge of the password?

Help me, please.
Bartek

Kosinski,

I have programmed a few Direct Koyo PLCs but never had to deal with this problem. Their Tech support should be able to help you with this. You could contact them at www.automationdirect.com

Good Luck.

Kiran

The only way to remove the password is to send the plc in to technical support. They can remove the password for you. This will erase the current program in the cpu, but you have indicated that this will not be a problem.