Elevator scheme in Easy-Soft

cosmicx

Hello everyone. This is my first topic and i really need your advice. I have to do a scheme for an elevator that is placed in a 2 level building (Ground floor + 1st floor + 2nd floor). I have to make it go up and down and make a panic switch.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

This sounds like a school exercise. First, make a list of the devices that will connected to the PLC. Those are things like the sensors that detect when the elevator is at a floor, when the doors are opened or closed. It also includes the buttons that the users push to call the elevator to a floor, to go up, down, open the doors, close them, etc. Also the actuators that make the elevator go up and down, open and close the door, the lamps that tell the user where the elavator is located, etc. This list of devices is called th I/O list.

Once you have your I/O list compiled, write a description of how you expect the elevator to work. All of the devices in your I/O list should show up somwhere in the description. AS you write the descrition, you may find that you need additional I/O devices.

Once you have a good description, post it here along with your I/O list and we'll offer suggestions.

I have the same problem: Elevator placed in a 3 levels building (Ground floor + 1st floor + 2nd floor).

- The elevator's parking station is on the ground floor with the interior doors open
- The command can come from the inside or outside the elevator.
- If after the doors closing or after 5 seconds from reaching a station there is no command, then the light in the elevator shuts off.
- After the elevator reaches a station it can respond to another command only after a door closing sequence. If 5 seconds pass with no such action, then it will be considered that the action had been previously done.
- There's an emergency button. Pushing it sends a sound signal and an emergency lamp turns on. If it's pushed again, then the previous commands cancel (the stopping and the lamp turning on) and the lift continues it's earlier previous command.
- If during a transport the door is being opened, then the elevator will stop. After the door is back closed then the elevator will stop only if another call is made.