Mitsubushi & Proface HMI

profmaster

Hi All.

I have some situation that I need help with all of you.
Please refer attachment.

Front and back HMI using same program. Its give feedback to Mitsubishi through network connection.
When production need changed recipe, they only need to change the no, and all save data will transfer to Mitsubishi PLC and Keyence PLC

Center HMI is using diff program. It is only used to conrol Keyence PLC.

My question is, how I can send the data from Front HMI to Center HMI using the network transfer.
Or, is that have other way to send the data?
Or, is that I need to used other program, such as Pro-Server?

Please give some advice. Thanks

post-32608-1228385009.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi Friends Can anyone send me manual of Mitsubishi make AJ71ME81 (ME NET interface module) manual.
Replies
Views
Hi I have an installed E1100 on a site which has a fault whereby the RTC is changing randomly, causing scheduling eerors with the process...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program I have inherted from another one of our so called programmers at my factory. This program is quite confusing and quite...
Replies
Views
I have recently inhereted a program written by someone else, running program test using GPP developer I found it had over one hundred errors with...
Replies
Views
I'm still using Medoc (2.30) and like it's powerfull library tools. Recently I have tried GX developer and hated it. It saves all the projects...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom