Panel View 1500+

Koosv

Good morning, i have an Allen Bradley PanelView 1500+. I converted the application from 1400e Panelbuilder. I have to use the remote io comms protocol as some of the plc,s in our plant is still non ethrnet connectable. My problem is to get the alarm display working. For the life of me i can not get this working. The rest of the application is working fine. Can some one please help.

Regards.

Similar Topics

Time sync from control logix 5573 to Panel View Plus1500. The first pic is the element display on HMI , then Global connection in the HMI. Would...
Replies
Views
To All, Please help, I am new to Rockwell automation and normally use Siemens, I am trying to finish up a program and now need to use a "Heart...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I'm trying to hook up two HMI(panel view 300) to the same PLC (micro logix 1500) using the same port as the other port is connect...
Replies
Views
Hi guys There is a question about how to setup communication for PV+1500: I use RSLinx enterprise to setup the communication between...
Replies
Views
Hello All: I have recently been tasked to add a touch screen to a piece of equipment on the floor. Now the equipment uses a micrologix 1500...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom