Controllogix SFC and S7-Graph

antonischer

Hello,

In Controllogix Sequential Fuction Chart, we can put the step position wherever we want from outside of the sequencer, regardless actual step position, using SFR.

I want to use S7-Graph for my S7-300 PLC. But, I haven't found similar to SFR in Graph(I am new too). Somebody knows how to make it? I'd be grateful..

Regards,

Anton

Last edited:
Hi AR2,

Means, I have to put into manual mode, and next step will not be exucuted when transition satisfied. So I have to put it back into auto mode to run next step? Anyway, I'll try and thanks for your help.

Regards,

Anton

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom