OPTO 22 problems

Steve Meisel

I am having a problem with an OPTO22 Mistic 200 controller. The controller has been running flawlessly for 6+ years. Monday before lunch it decides to roll over and die.

The problem we are having is that we are getting no analog inputs.

The system is configured with bricks 0-12 for digital I/O and bricks 20 & 21 for single high density analog card (G4HDAL brain board & G4AIVA pc board). All bricks are on the local network.
The software we are using is Cyrano.
The Debugger I/O window for brick 20 and brick 21 show that both bricks are not enabled and have error # 40 ( I/O unit not configured).
I have replaced the analog brain board. Re-downloaed the strategy. Cycled power. Anyone have any suggestions? OPTO22 tech support has been of no help. They said we need to get them to come in to diagnose it. What's up with that?
Thanks in advance.

Steve