Intouch

xautom

Hi, i have a question for you. I installed Intouch HMI.I am opening the application manager, but when i select an application, or create a new other which want to open with windowmaker, then it doesn't respond kai closes. I am looking in the task manager where is running as proccess but no as application. Any opinion?
Thank you in advance.
It's a licenced software!

Are you opening the application with WindowViewer?
I have seen WonderWare does this before after naking a minor modification to the application. Where it starts to load then closes with no error messages. I always went to my latest backup and started over.
Does it give any error messages?

Hi Xautom,

Do you have another HMI program installed in the same computer? Try to install in fresh installed Windows.

Regards,

Anton

Hi, thank you for your prompt replies. The problem was the nod32 antivirus. i unistalled it,installed first intouch and then the antivirus and the intouch HMI works properly.

If the problem comes back, you could also try recompiling the application.
Close WindowViewer. Delete (or move to a different directory) the compiled files *.wvw and tagname.avl . When you restart Viewer your application is recompiled.