1794-ADN with 1794-IF4I

CSnerd

Hey All,
Having problems with a 1788-DNBO scanner talking to a rack of 1794-IF4I's via a 1794-ADN.

I used the DeviceNet Tag Generator from the RSNetworx dnt file. The status word for each module indicates that it is in "Configuration Mode (CF bit)" and Field Power is off. I have veried in RSNetworx that the Flex Configuration settings are set to I/O only. I have also confirmed that 24V is being applied to each card.

The DNBO has a firmware rev of 2.002. I have another ADN with Digital cards, those work perfect. I have swapped the ADN's to make sure the ADN is not bad. I have flopped modules and bases as well.

Very frustrating, hope someone out there may be able to help.
I have spent three days on the phone with Rockwell and they are somewhat stumped.

Any Help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Resolution

Hey all,
Found the resolution to be a couple of things.
1. The channel range settings had been reset to none.
2. The ADN had a newer f/w rev that seem to be a problem.