Simatic s7 software problem

indra

Hi,

I have SIMATIC S7 Ver 5.3 with LICENCE.
At the moment, when I use it for connect online with my another CPU SIMATIC S7, there is error message about "HW-UPDATE". So, if I open the file , there is always appear this error and I can't open the program LADDER diagram PLC.
Does any one knows, how to solve this problem ? maybe anyone knows there is FILES that I can download and installed to my existing version of SIMATIC S7, to eliminate this error and to open the program.
I enclosed the error message display.

Regards,

INDRA

error STEP7.jpg error2 STEP7.jpg

Your STEP7 version do not support the hardware configuration for the S7 CPU that is configured in the project.
You can try to go the Hardware Configuration, and use the "Install HW Updates" function. This will automatically download HW updates from the internet.
It is not for sure that it will work. STEP7 v5.3 is a bit old, so maybe it does not support the CPU in question.

Hi Indra,
Jesper is right, I get a plc program file from customer and I can't open with same popup. I've install newest HW update, still can't open.

When I open using later Step7 version, opened without difficulties. It's not about licensed or not.

Regards,

Anton