Slow HMI Touchscreen

Scott_Bowman

I have a slow communication problem with a mitsubishi E615 touchscreen and do not know how to fix. I have tried many things but nothing seems to help. I made a programming change a couple days ago and the download was interupted with a power spike so I re-downloaded and thats when the problem started. Please advise. Thanks Scott

I haven't used the E615 but am guessing that it has similar features and software to the other Mitsi HMIs. Try downloading again but on the transfer screen set Download Drivers to Always. If that fails then re-loading the firmware should be a definite fix.

Bryan

I am guessing that the driver got messed up, so I am telling the software to re-load the driver. If you don't set it to 'always' then it only loads a new driver if the version in the software and the version in the HMI are different.

Another thought is if you are using Vista make sure that the program runs as administrator.

Bryan