Is this S5 AO module damaged?

sylwek

How To check whether the analog output module 4...20mA "6Es5 470-MC12" is broken?
This module does not provide any current to the valve - included in series ammeter shows 0 mA.
Also I connected ammeter direct to the current output (terminals 4 and 6) and ammeter also showed 0 mA.
This analog output module is placed in ET-100, and communicates with s5-115 cpu by s5-IM308 module.

Most PLC modules require an external source of 24 VDC to power the loop
+24 VDC - Module +, Module - to valve +, Valve - to -24 VDC.
Check the voltage across your PLC terminals if it measures 24 VDC with the corect polarity the module should work.
Roy

Disregard my last post, I found the module wiring.
If you have +24 on terminal 1 and -24 on terminal 2 it should work.
Is the output 8 & 10 working?
Roy

Usualy I use these ways to check the module:
1. use another same module replacing checked module
2. erase all program and make new program to generate maximum current/voltage value, then i check diredtly in the terminal

Is there any another module in ET100? Is it working?If it's not probably aother problem

I erased program and made new program to generate max current on both outptups, but there was still 0 mA on outputs.
Then I opened that AO module and I found that internal fuse was burnt.
I took the hand soldering iron and I replaced this fuse.
And when I turned on power supply I saw white smoke come out of the module. And fuse was damaged again.​