PLC Programming

roxtech

Hi Dears,
Can we Use F 20DF module/ converter inplace of F 20GF1 module for programming of Mitsubishi PLC F1 and F2 series. F 20DF1 running with HMI.
Best Regards

convoyer belt

hello ihave small problem ihave program for convoyer belt to filling buttle by water . convoyer start move until buttle under the valve stop and valve start after buttle full convoyer go to com again buttle . my program dont stop or stop after full buttl and dont move again please help mee thans

hello ihave small problem ihave program for convoyer belt to filling buttle by water . convoyer start move until buttle under the valve stop and valve start after buttle full convoyer go to com again buttle . my program dont stop or stop after full buttl and dont move again please help mee thans

co2

The big green button above the thread list - Start a New Thread - try that.

1. It is not considered nice to hijack another thread.
2. If your question has nothing to do with the thread, then no-one not interested in the original thread will ever see it.