Connecting to a Redandant S7 417-H with laptop

sepehr

Hi
I have configured a Redundant system with siemens CPU S7-417H, I can monitor and download program with laptop only via CPU in Rack0, it means when I stop the CPU in rack0, The other CPU( in rack1) continue to work and processing , BUT I cant connect to CPU to monitoring the program.I have checked it both with CP5511 and Ethernet card.
Has anybody faced with this problem and is there any solution for it.

Thanks a lot

Similar Topics

I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom